Custom "Crop"

I have a lot of videos that have an aspect ratio of 2.40:1 which means they play in a narrow band in the center of my iPad screen.  The "crop" zoom mode, crops too much.  I would like to be able to customize the crop, so that it just takes a little off the sides (bringing my vertical resolution to 768 preferably) and there is still a black bar at top and bottom, just not as much of one.  I would be fine if there were 2 or 3 choices in the "crop" zoom mode so it doesn't really have to be customizable, just something other than all or none.

Hi there!

I’m a happy owner of Infuse 3 Pro, truly the best media player for iOS hands down!
My humble suggestion would be to add variable zoom/crop to video playback, to help accommodate playback of videos not in
the native aspect ratio of the iDevices.

I do know that there is a crop feature built in right now, but it’s too severe as an option.
For example, if you were trying to watch a film release on a 4:3 ipad, almost half the picture gets cropped!

Adding pinch to zoom, or at least some half-way there options (instead of just cropping to fullscreen), that would be indeed awesome.
I believe it would also be a fair attraction as a Pro feature as it’s not mandatory, yet quite useful.

If you are looking for a video pinch-to-zoom example, check out the Twitch App.

Thank you for your time and kudos for this sweet piece of software!