Create the option to have the subtitles at the bottom of the image regardless of the aspect ratio

Hello everyone. In certain apps like Plex or MrMC there´s an option to have the subtitles at the bottom of the image instead of having numeric options (-1, 0, +1 etc) to raise or lower the subtitles like in Infuse. When a movie is 2.39:1 I like to have the subtitles in the image and not on the black bars, but in a 1.78:1 movie the height of the 2.39:1 subtitles is too high and I have to lower the subtitles (or raise them) every time I watch a movie with a different aspect ratio.
It would be nice if Infuse also had this option, because then the subtitles would always appear at the bottom of the image regardless of the aspect ratio of the movie/series.

Anyone from Firecore willing to say if this suggestion is something worth considering?

Once suggestions get a significant number of :heart: from other users and are in the business interest of infuse they may be implemented. Not everything gets implemented, though, and not all suggestions even get a response from firecore.

Got it. Thank you.