Create a collection

Hello,

I use Infuse and everything works fine. But I’m wondering if it’s possible to force the creation of a collection.
When it’s movies within a saga, it works fine (like James Bond movies, the Fast & Furious saga or The Matrix trilogy), but I would to create my own collections.

For example, group all the movies from an actor in a collection. Or all the Disney movies.

Is it possible? If yes, how?

Thanks a lot!

AFAIK creation of own collections is not yet possible. Editing Playlist feature was named to be needed for manual collection. Now as the editing playlists is possible, manual collection might come sooner or later.

However, if you use Plex as your Share, you could create collections in Plex which are synced to infuse

Thanks a lot.
Quick question: I switched from Plex to Infuse cause the player was awful (everything was lagging even with my really high speed connection). If I put my Plex library on Infuse, it will use the Infuse player and not lag?

Yes - that’s what I do myself

There is a thread in the Suggestions area for this, so probably best to discuss there. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.