Couch Surfer Pro Inline Video

I purchased aTV Flash Black today, and set it up on my ATV2 with the intention of using it for digital signage. I have it pointing to a webpage that has a video element, as well as a handful of elements with information (announcements, upcoming events, etc).

However, Couch Surfer seems to not support inline video. The video refuses to autoplay, and when I click on it, it brings up a full-screen video player. Is there any way for me to get around this? I do development for a living, so even a technical answer would be great. Whether that means I have to install a different browser, or modify a system file to enable inline video, I’m happy to do it, but unfortunately, not having this feature may be a deal-breaker. :frowning:

EDIT: Upon some further digging, it looks like the fix is as simple as setting “webView.allowsInlineMediaPlayback=YES;” and “webView.mediaPlaybackRequiresUserAction = NO;” in the application before it’s compiled. Would it be possible for FireCore to add this? :slight_smile: My understanding is that these restrictions are in place on iOS devices so that users don’t unknowingly get massive data charges because of autoplaying inline videos that they may not be aware of, but since this browser is being run on an Apple TV, basically as a desktop computer, it would be a huuuuuge help if the restrictions could be lifted. :slight_smile: