I meet all the requirements listed at that URL. I also have 200GB of iCloud storage, and use iCloud drive every day across all my devices.
I started with around ~3800 items in the “Other” library. It’s a lot, but I’ve also got about 22k items that were matched, if that puts it into perspective. In other words, about 15% of my collection does not find a match. As a whole, it’s not that bad. It could definitely be better. I’ve also mentioned my issues with matching in this thread (Library disaster - almost all TV Shows in Other).
I’ve mentioned here (Ambiguous metadata fetching) that Plex matches based on a parent directory first, and then seeks information from the files contained within. Infuse does not do this, but I know if it did, it would bring that 15% no-match percentage down to about 1%. I would say almost all of the unmatched items that are in “Other” should actually be in the “TV Shows” library, but because the filenames do not contain the name of the show, just the season and episode number, Infuse does not match them as it only looks at the filenames themselves, which I don’t think is sufficient. It’s far more common to assume (enforce) that the parent directory of a TV show episode is a numbered season, and for that directory’s parent to be named after the TV show. The same should be true for movies, too. Assuming this kind of directory hierarchy is sensible, and I know would reduce the number of threads that are peppered throughout these forums regarding this issue.
I wouldn’t mind so much if I were able to manually match items after they’ve been exiled to the “Other” pile, but because Infuse does not provide metadata match suggestions for items outside of what library type it thinks it belongs to, I’m unable to match many of the TV shows, because only movies are suggested, or vise versa. I’ve described this bug in greater detail here ([BUG] TV show episodes appear in Movies library); to summarize it, though, even if Infuse does not find a metadata match, it still makes an assumption that it is either a “Movie” or “TV Shows” library type before tossing them into the “Other” library, which then restricts the metadata suggestions to the engine that’s bound to that incorrectly assumed library type. Essentially, there’s no ability to migrate an item from one library to another once it’s been set in this Infuse stone. I highly recommend having a look at the thread I described this in for greater detail.
I also wouldn’t mind it if after fixing that bug, and being able to match the items manually, that they would then sync those corrections up, but they do not, which is what lead me to create the current thread, because I have not experienced a sync to my Apple TV, or vice versa, from any of the thousands of corrections I have made.