Continuous Playback: Add a wait before next episode

I’d love to use this feature but the lack of delay puts me off.

I need time to make up my mind if I really want to watch the next episode or cancel the pending playback.

Plex & Netflix do it the right way, take a look there for inspiration.

25 Likes

+1

+1

Currently when file is done playing, it will move on to the next one automatically and instantaneously. This is great but it would be even better if there is a configurable delay for let’s say 3, 5 and 10 seconds or something like that. Also, when loading the next file, don’t display the file name but the actual show/season/episode or movie name.

Basically close to how Netflix behaves.

1 Like

+1

Please add a delay, preferably configurable, to continuous play. I would like something around 5 seconds but probably others want none or something else.

1 Like

+1

Can we have an addition to the Continuous Playback feature, named “Prompt”.

This would bring up a 15 second countdown on a window, which says “Play Next Episode?”, with just a “Yes” button available. If you want to continue then you press Yes, and if not the 15 seconds roll out and it ends.

I think this would be handy for a lot of users.

4 Likes

I would like to have a delay between the current episode I’m watching and the next in the list. Sometimes the transition between a current episode and the next can be very jarring and there are times when I don’t want to move to the next but it happens immediately with Infuse. It would be even better if this was customizable.

+1 When will you take our suggestion into account?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

First, don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

Second, you can see what’s on the short list for upcoming features coming here.

1 Like

Sad to see another old issue that has gone nowhere.

Would be nice to have countdown to next episode for sure - maybe even start the counter at the start of end credits.

1 Like

A countdown starting at the start of end credits would be great. I’m often too lazy to skip to the end for the next episode to trigger.

Is there any chance this feature gets added?

The chances get better when you don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink: