Continue playback across seasons

Is it possible, to continue playback across seasons?

At the moment, the playback stops, when the last episode of a season is finished, but I want Infuse to start with next episode of the next season. This is very annoying…

3 Likes

Not at the moment, but this is something we may look into for a future update.

Moving over to suggestions for now.

It would be fantastic to have this. Every time I watch a multi-season show, and the season ends, I then have to go find the show again in the library. Instead, it should just be added to the watch list, as well as continue on to the next episode as OP suggests.

At the moment, the playback stops, when the last episode of a season is finished
It would be better if it would continue with with the next episode of the next season.

3 Likes

I’d like this as well.

It would be better in such a case if the Watching list only showed the series and not a particular season within the series.

2 Likes

I’d like this as well

First of all, I know there are some suggestions about this feature.
There are some post about this in 2014 - so 6 years ago!

When I binge watch a tv show and watch the last episode, it stops. I have to manually go back into that show, into the next season and play the first episode.

I really don’t understand why this is not implemented by now. I think it is not that difficult to add this “feature” from a software development view.

@james Please give a feedback on this, thank you!