Connecting to ATV 2 through FTP using cyberduck

I am trying to access my user data folder from xbmc on my ATV 2 so I can post my debug to an xbmc. For some reason I can't connect using FTP, I tried typing in my IP address with the username and password: frontrow but it didn't work. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or an easier way to access this folder.

[quote="Danteiskool"]

I am trying to access my user data folder from xbmc on my ATV 2 so I can post my debug to an xbmc. For some reason I can't connect using FTP, I tried typing in my IP address with the username and password: frontrow but it didn't work. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or an easier way to access this folder.

[/quote]

What makes you think that frontrow should work?    On an ATV2 the normal default user is 'root' with password 'alpine' (assuming you have not changed them).

I just tried "root" and "alpine" and neither of them worked, it just keeps saying connection refused?

mines does the same.  been having trouble updating thru maintenance tab so I tried to go in manually.  cyber and terminal all say connection refuesed.