Collections

Hi Guys,

I was wondering, is there a way to only show collections in the collections folder? Right now, when I look in the recent added folder, it shows Star Wars Saga instead of Rogue One, which is a bit stupid. Is there a way to change that?

Not right now, as this was one of the main driving forces behind why we added collections.

Take for example Star Wars - without Collections, these films would appear all over the place instead of alongside each other due their inconsistent titles (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Rogue One, etc…). The same applies to other series like Fast and Furious, and Jurassic Park.

Hi, I can not see Jurassic Park movies as a collection set, is it normal?

Where are you looking for the collection at and what movies do you have?

If you have collections turned off in preferences they will only show in the library under movies > collections.

If the file name is not just right it may also keep it from being shown as part of a collection.

FWIW, the two 1960’s Doctor Who Movies, form a collection but there is no image shown for the collection (the individual movies are fine. Just annoys my OCD i have one missing image.

Considering that themoviedb.org shows 211 movies for “Doctor Who” https://www.themoviedb.org/search/movie?query=Doctor%20Who and no collections, there won’t be any shown. You could always join themoviedb.org and create the “collection” you want. That way you would get your graphics and metadata the way you want.