Collections from Plex

I am using Infuse Pro on Apple TV. I have set up collections of movies on Plex. The collections are synced and show up on Infuse, but only when going to “Collections”, not when going to “All movies”. On “All movies”, the individual movies are shown (cluttering up the library) - the collections are not shown here. Is it possible to have the collections show up instead of all the individual movies, like in the Plex web UI?

If you are using Library Mode with Plex, you can have collections appear while browsing the Infuse library by enabling the ‘Group Movies Into Collections’ option found in Infuse > Settings > Collections & Groups. With this disabled you would see collections while browsing the Collections section, but individual movies while browsing categories like All Movies.

Note: Other library sections such as By Year will continue to show individual movies regardless of what this option is set to.

If you are using Direct Mode, then Infuse will rely on the collections setting set in the Library settings on the Plex server. This can be set to show collections only, both collections and movies, or movies only.

I am using Library Mode, and Group Movies Into Collections is enabled already. Still, I see collections while browsing the Collections section, but individual movies while browsing categories like All Movies.

EDIT: Just tried disabling Library Mode, and the collections still dont show up (but they do in the Plex web ui). I want to use Library Mode though.

What type of collections are these?

• Automatically created collections from Plex (EG movie sequels)
  • Custom collections
  • Collections with mixed content (movies and TV shows)

Custom collections with only movies