CLOSE.......but "installer could not connect to ATV"

I finally got SeasonPass to Jailbreak my ATV.  Started to install aTV Flash (Black) got all the way through the installation process. The installer even saw the Apple TV (10.0.1.2) on the list, I press continue......and then : "Installation Failed  Sorry the installer could not connect to your AppleTV."   ......Help!? anyone?

I have the exact same problem. I tried both with and without microUSB connection from my iMac to my AppleTV. Got the same error message as keithm.7658. Maybe it is due to some wifi network trouble? Could it work if you had atv2 connected to the internet by ethernet, not wifi? I hope anyone have any suggestions?

hi, I had the same problem, I had to do 2 times the jailbreak procedure. now it works.

so just redo the jailbreak process and then install again?

I am having the same error.  Can someone confirm how to resolve this issue? 

Same error:

Sorry, the installer could not connect to your AppleTV. Help!

Me too. The jailbreak has all appeared to be fine but get 

'Sorry, the installer could not connect to your AppleTV.'

Connection is also refused via sftp and ssh

It took about 4 hours to get the jailbreak to work so don't really want to have to do that all over again. Is there any way to test if it is actually jailbroken?

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px 'Lucida Grande'}

Same issue here... I asked for my money back already but they emailed back telling me to wait for an update.. First it asked for a password, then i reinstalled and now it wont conenct..I'm not fucking around with this for 4 hours..

they will be hearing from me again.

I just tried the windows installer and that wont even run!

thats it

I'm same problem.

HELP ME PLEASE

Same here

Ditto above.

Is anyone from firecore going to help? At least some indication that they know it doesn't work *yet*, would be great.

same here...

Hoping that there will be an update from firecore soon... 

Same error, using XP installer, I wrote to FireCore and I'm waiting for an answer...

Federico

I have the same problem.

I did JB about three times.

I opened a ticket (#13241) last weekend, but have not heard anyhting from firecore.  Very disappointed.  I'm hoping that by posting here and flaming firecore, that they will move thoings along.  PLEASE.

Inhave ATV2 runniong 4.1.1

Snow Leopard at 10.6.6

hi ^^

i'm french and its realy hard to try to solve this problem in a language witch is not mine .... if you solve this problem make a post .....

signed : a little french lost in the web :)

I am having the same problem. Just writing here to keep the thread alive.

Hi Guys,

same problem here....

either " no devices found" or cannot transfer files

very disapointed with this.......... could have gotten a crcked version for free and saved my 19 dollaaars

Hi Guys,

same problem here....

either " no devices found" or cannot transfer files

very disapointed with this.......... could have gotten a crcked version for free and saved my 19 dollaaars

Finally got it to work. I went through the whole process one more time - this time being a bit faster when connecting power and HDMI during the "tethering".