Chromecast crashes app

Hi there,

I’ve tried streaming to a Chromecast (both a Chromecast dongle as well as the Nvidia Shield) both from my iPhone 8 Plus (11.2.5) and iPad Pro (11.1.2), and I just get a spinning wheel on my iOS devicse, and a black screen on the Chromecast, but nothing ever happens. The Infuse app then freezes where you can’t select anything else and you have to force quit it.

These are local 1080p files that I’m trying to stream, but I’ve tried lower quality videos as well and still have the same exact issues. Any thoughts?

Would you mind sending in a quick email from your device so we can look further into this?

Will do, thanks.

Funny. I’m seeing the same thing on my chrome cast ultra…
Just installed it on my monitor that’s sitting in my kitchen next to my access point… as soon as I cast my video files from my iPad it will play for like 5-10minutes and then freeze and start “buffering” it looks… then I disconnect casting and my IPad will resume playing…

The tx rate is 400mbit to the chrome cast and rx is 200, Mbit phy so thats equivilant to a speedtest og 200/100 Mbit Down/up

access point is ubiquiti uap-ac-pro… also tested on the hd model with same result…
If I then cast some Netflix/hbo/local region tv it works flawlessly… ive used Both sftp and nfs access…