Choice of artwork

I love everything about Infuse….I’ve been using it since 3.0 I’ve noticed some minor issues when it comes to artwork. Like the pic I included with this topic as you can see I have an episode of the new Kanye West docu-series “jeen-yuhs” from Netflix it grabbed the Russian artwork instead of English, this is not the 1st time I’ve notice this since switching over to TheMovieDB. Since TheMovieDB does have multiple artwork for series and movies will there be any chance for an option for us to make a choice on our own directly from the sight via metadata? Or we have to take what automatically generates?

Have you tried doing an edit metadata? it seems that the language has been corrected on TMDB so now you should get an English poster if your language is set to English.

1 Like

Yes when it was in Russian I kept trying to edit the metadata with the same results but when I woke up this morning it was in English lol

1 Like

Didn’t you know that the last update for Infuse included a “Good Night Sleep” detection algorithm for metadata corrections? :zzz: :clown_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.