Changing poster & fanart in infuse

Hi,
How can we change the poster or fanart with ours for the movies in infuse. I cannot find any solution.
Thanks

As far as I’m aware, if you change the artwork in the movie folder to your own it will work. I usually add my own “poster.jpg” to the folder and it uses it.

I do not use the seperate folder for each movie.
All my movies are in a same folder.
Sould i create different folder for each one to change the movie’s poster?
Thanks

Yes.
Other option is to create a .jpg file name exactly the same as the movie. So “Inception.1080p.DTS5.1.mkv” would have cover art file name called “Inception.1080p.DTS5.1.jpg”.
I personally find the folder per movie structure easier to work with for larger collections.

Adding on to the above example, you can also add fanart by adding ‘-fanart’ to the image name.

EG Inception.1080p.DTS5.1-fanart.jpg

Sorry but doesnt work…
My movie is “angry birds toons”
Infuse can not detect it automatically.
I have added two different files which named “angry birds toons-fanart” and “angry birds toons-poster” ( These files are jpg)
My jpeg do not come for the movie poster or fanart. It uses a scene from the movie for poster.

What type of device are you streaming from?

Unfortunately external metadata and artwork won’t be available when streaming via UPnP or DLNA.

4 TB seagate backup+ external hdd is connected to my asus modem & roter.
infuse detects it via DLNA ( i guess)
Thanks for all.

Many devices support more than one connection type, so you may check the user manual for your router to see what options it has.

External artwork can be used with SMB, NFS, FTP/SFTP, and WebDAV.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Problem with replacing FanArt