Change sort

It would be nice to be able to change how Infuse shows us videos (and music, etc). Right now it’s alphabetical. Being able to sort by date created would be nice too. That sort should be able to be chosen on whatever screen we are at that lists files, not buried in a preference setting. Thanks.

1 Like

+1

It turns out I see that I can do that. I don’t know if that is due to a recent update or if the option was always there but the three dots in the lower right-hand corner will do what I want. So, I guess this is now a resolved thread.

(It toggles between “release date” and title. I don’t have any movies that “release date” would apply to. I only have movies I have recorded on my devices. But that’s ok. Release date seems to be the same as creation date and that’s exactly what I want to sort by. Or the title, depending on things.)

Yes the iOS version now allows you to do that, but I am pretty sure that the tvOS version does not have that option yet.

OK, thanks!

It looks like Sort by date broke on the last release. “Sort by Date” used to always put newly modified files and folders on top. 5.5.3 suddenly broke it (in settings Sort Order set to “Date”)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.