Change order in custom collection

Hi @james ,

you can manually sort movies in custom collections, which is a really cool featurel.

However in some (custom) collections, like MCU, it would makes sense, if you could also automatically sort according to release date. What do you think about it?

2 Likes

I am thinking of a button that sorts according to the release date - only when you click this button.

2 Likes

I would actually like to revisit this request.
In my collections tab I have all the Tom and Jerry cartoons, that I created a custom collection for.
For those movies, whilst connected to Plex they’re all in release date order. However browsing them via Infuse natively in a custom collection, they’re all over the place, but suspect it may actually be date added order?

1 Like

That was my experience creating collections. Iirc, if I wanted everything to be in chronological (or any other particular) order, I had to very carefully add everything I wanted to be in the list to the list opposite of my desired display order — or laboriously rearrange items one at a time once all were added.

1 Like

Yeah probably not gonna be happening with several hundred episodes over the years. :smile:
Will just stop running Infuse directly and stay with hooking it into Plex.

1 Like