Change cover image

I followed the instructions in the manual to change the cover of a movie, but it did not work. I have done the following:

12 men without piedad.mkv
12 men without pity.jpg

I have put the jpg file in the same folder as the mkv, but INFUSE PRO does not change the image, and it sets the default one.

I would like to know how I can make a cover image change for a jpg file that I choose.

Are you streaming via UPnP/DLNA by chance? External artwork won’t be available when using either of these options.

I have movie files on a networked NAS. And I have a folder called CINE, which contains all the movies.

For me it’s working on movie files, but not on shows!

But I am in the section of APPLE TV 4 INFUSE PRO5, and my problem of cover art is not referred to, and I followed the indications in the guide and I can not solve the problem. If you can not help me, could you tell me where I can make the consultation?

Hi there. For what I can tell, your filenames DO NOT match … they need to be the same ones for Infuse to use your given image.

So, they should be like this:
12 men without piedad.mkv
12 men without piedad.jpg

I hope that solves your issue.

Cheers!

It is not for that reason, it has come out this way in the forum due to the google translator. I have the exact same file in jpg and mkv, and I do not change the cover image. I have connected the apple tv4 to the network, and to the NAS where I have the files.
How can I solve this problem?

You still haven’t answered the question in post #2

“Are you streaming via UPnP/DLNA by chance? External artwork won’t be available when using either of these options.”

It is for DLNA, but I ask, an AppleTV4 is the only connection option that it has, since it does not have USB. Therefore, it is not possible on the AppleTV4s, or there is some kind of connection available other than DLNA.

Newbie question … how do you know if you’re using UPnP/DLNA or not? Thanks!

You can check the protocol type by viewing the share’s settings in Infuse > Settings > Shares > Share Name > Edit

Thanks James, I’m using FTP, but my custom XML or custom jpg won’t show up. Any points? Do you need me to provide more info? Thanks!