Can't play video for more than 10 minutes

I updated from 1.2 to 1.3 and now I can’t play video for more than 10 minutes at a time. the video just stops playing and I have to start over, fast forward to about where it stopped, and I get another 10 mins or so… .???

Can you send in a bug report?

James, after further consideration I’m unclear as to exactly what the cause of this issue is.  There is a chance the cause could be the NAS supplying the video rather than the atv.  I’ll file a bug report if and when I determine that the atv is the cause and rule out the NAS.  I decided to post in the forum rather then file a report in hope I would find some corroboration from others that might be experiencing this problem, however since I have seen no other posts or replys to that effect, I need to investigate further.

Ok - well feel free to submit a bug report anyway, as it would be interesting to see what’s going on.

Bug Report sent, I hope you guys can get to the bottom of it.

some user experiencing the same problem here, lets wait on what firecore team will respond to the sent logs.

in the meantime it would be great to be able to downgrade to 1.2 … really, it would.

I having the same issue

Is anyone experiencing this problem with any file type other than .mkv?

this issue seems to be solved with 1.4. (at least for me)