Can't jailbreak my ATV2 with 5.3

I can’t seem to get a jailbreak to go through on my Apple TV2. It was jailbroken before but I didn’t have the ssh blobs backed up. OOPS!! and now I am trying to rejailbreak it on a mac running os 10.6.8. Any suggestions? I have tried Seas0npass version 9.5 and 9.3 but nothing. I ahve been reading and trying for about 12 hours but seem to have run out of options and have pretty much given up. If it is possible, I do have another ATV 2 that is jailbroken but I’m not sure if there is a way to copy that over to this one. Any help would be great.
Thanks!

You’ll have to be more specific on the “can’t jailbreak” and “nothing happens”.
Also, you can’t copy a jailbreak from one ATV to another.

Yeah, so I can’t get a jailbreak to work for me either on my mbp 2011 running 10.7.5., the 9.5 or the 9.3,

I run the jailbeak and either I get an error code(14) or I think (1604) or it goes through but when I hook the apple tv back up to the tv the settings button doesn’t show the Firecore logo… I’ve tried a lot of different ways and computers. Can’t think of why it won’t work.

just did a tethered w/9.3 and it is now jailbroken. on to KODI,

Nope. I tried 9.3 everything goes ok and says ok to disconnect… and when I hook it up no FireCore logo…
It is Apple TV 2 and has been jailbroken before… Any suggestions? OS 5.3 is on it.

Maybe try updating your operating system?