Can't install XBMC

Please I need your help.

I upgraded to 6.1 and everything initally looked great I can ssh into it as well,

But can’t install XBMC , I’ve tried with Nito TV Ive tried through terminal either or it won’t install

When I’m into Nito TV and go where it says updates it just keeps on spinning.

Please help what am I doign wrong I can’t get XBMC onto it

Thank you in advance

If I click on update Nito TV it just restarts

If I go into install software it also just restarts if I say update

NOt sure why I can’t get xbmc loaded

I also have my main Apple TV which was working perfect but I turned it on and my jailbreak disapperaed

I Jailbroke it with save ssh and its still the old version 5.1.1 but I can not get xbmc installed on it. I’ve tried Nito Tv i’ve tried through Terminal can someone please help me please and thank you

I downgraded to 5.1 and still can’t install xbmc

Same here.

XbMC not showing in Nito Tv to install software

Ditto. Please help!

Downgrade to 5.02 and all will be well

Xbmc is not compatible yet with newer verion

any idea when it will be compatible?

Same thing for me, NOTHING COULD BE INSTALLED IN NITO, and XBMC IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND???

NONE OF THE EXTRA 3RD. PARTY PROGRAMS (like XBMC,  PLEX & MORE) ARE IN THIS UPDATE ??? Why on earth was this update posted before it was FULLY FUNCTIONNAL???

I am VERY disappointed…

SO NOW WHAT DO WE DO?

Can anyone confirm WHEN there will be a BIG FIX for this ATVFlash Black?

Please let everyone know.

Thanks

You should ask that in the XBMC forums. The XBMC developers are the only ones who can answer the question with any degree of authority.

I downloaded your blackbox and installed ok
When I use nito tv or maintenance to install software like xbmc or most any other programs says it installed but when I push menu on remote it then says program is not installed ? How do incorrect this problem
My software is 4.4.4