Cant connect to cydia server

So now that its not working for me on mac, i was going for windows…

But on windows 7 and 10 it says that it can’t connect to cydia server and stops.

In the log there is a ip, when i try that its not working.
Is that a error in the seasonpass for windows ?

I have the same issue. I found these 2 errors in the log:

Exception classes:
System.Net.WebException
Exception messages:
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
Stack Traces:
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at Seas0nPass.Models.StitchingModel.ParseK66Plist()
at Seas0nPass.Models.StitchingModel.Initialize()
at Seas0nPass.Presenters.MainPresenter.Init()

and

Exception classes:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException
Exception messages:
Access to the path ‘C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Seas0nPass\hosts’ is denied.
Stack Traces:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at Seas0nPass.Utils.SafeFile.<>c__DisplayClass10.b__f()
at Seas0nPass.Utils.BaseIOUtils.RepeatActionWithDelay(Action action)
at Seas0nPass.Utils.SafeFile.Delete(String name)
at Seas0nPass.Utils.HostsUtil.Restore()

Now i get the 403 also.

So must be a server problem now.

I have the same issue!
It happens while the program is checking for saved signatures.
Are the servers down or something?

same here. Can anybody still jailbreaking apple TV today?

Same problem here. Spent the entire day banging my head against the wall because of the “Seas0npass can’t connect with Cydia/Ifaith servers”. Is there any news on why this is happening?

I hope James can give some update on what is going on or release an update which don’t depends on third party server.

I am receiving the same error. Cannot connect to cydia server. Can some one please help.

I am receiving the same error. Cannot connect to cydia server. Can some one please help. I am trying to jailbreak using windows. It was all OK till last week.

l can not jail break help, cydia server stops

Same here. Hopefully there an explanation soon.
Relief to know it’s not just my end.

No update as we´re not paying ppl when using seasonpass, they dont care about us.

support (FireCore)
Oct 31, 13:54
Hi, thanks for your email, and we’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Seas0nPass.
We get a lot of email, and as a small company we are simply unable to provide one-on-one support for Seas0nPass related questions at this time. However, a number of helpful guides and resources are included below which should hopefully get you back on the right track.
A general guide, as well as links for the latest version can be found here.

Some answers to common issues can be found here.

Only the ATV2 is supported by Seas0nPass at this time. The easiest way to tell which device you have is to check the model number found on the bottom of the device. The ATV2 has a model number of A1378, while the ATV3 has a model number of A1427 or A1469.
If you have a 3rd gen Apple TV, or the new 4th gen Apple TV you may want to look at Infuse which is a free app that will support these platforms.
http://firecore.com/infuse
If you still have questions that cannot be answered by any of the above, feel free to submit a post in the jailbreaking section of our discussion forum.

Thanks and have a great day!
-FireCore Support
http://firecore.com

‘We get a lot of email, and as a small company we are simply unable to provide one-on-one support for Seas0nPass related questions at this time.’

I am sure many of us understand that statement, I myself run a small business but given that quite a few people are asking about this glitch, error, etc, then the term ‘one-on-one support’ does not apply here. All we are asking for is an aknowledgement of some kind, in-that a recent update 0.9.7 tethered was released and that coincided with Windows users no longer being able to connect to the servers with a 0.9.6 untethered version of the software. So basically anyone running Windows who has purchased aTV Flash 2.6 cannot install it because they cannot Jailbreak the Apple TV 2 in the first place.

There are claims 0.9.6 untetethered 5.3 works on iOS, which again begs the question why is it not working on Windows ?

If 0.9.6 on Windows is no longer supported, why can we not be told, I don’t get it.

Can anybody confirm seasonpass still working on MAC? I used windows PC but always get the “Can’t connect to cydia server” error.
I thought it was related to the 3rd party iaqua server which affected all users regardless windows or MAC.

It appears some of the Cydia servers are down, which coincidentally starting happening around the release of SP 0.9.7 (beta).

These should be back up soon, and the 0.9.6 version for Windows will continue to work for the foreseeable future.

James, thanks for update . Is it true it still work on Mac?

You mentioned some cydia servers are down. Does it mean still have some up? Is there a workaround to hack the config on pic to point to the remaining servers? Thanks

Appreciate the reply and for keeping us in the loop. Thanks.

The server issue probably affects both Mac and PC versions, as well as the aTV Flash (black) install process. There’s no workaround available, as far as I know. Sorry. :frowning:

My first post on here. Are servers still down?

The server issue probably affects both Mac and PC versions, as well as the aTV Flash (black) install process. There’s no workaround available, as far as I know. Sorry. :([/quote]
Thanks for the update.