Can't add Emby media server to Infuse

I’m unable to add the Emby server on my local network to Infuse 7 Pro.

Infuse automatically detects the server, but when I try to connect to it prompts for a username & password. My users don’t have passwords since my server is only accessed over the LAN, but if I put in a username with a black password into infuse it says it’s an invalid username/password combo.

I then added a password to an Emby user and tried again, but even with the new password it says it’s an invalid username/password combo.

If I install the official Emby app it connects to the server straight away without needing a password.

What am I doing wrong here?

Same thing happens with both TVOS and iOS, surely I’m not the only person having this problem?

Are you connecting directly or going through Emby Connect?

Can you try restarting the server after adding a password to the user to see if that works?

If the issue persists, please send in a report from Infuse (and post the code here) so we can look into this.

Hi @james

Connecting directly, not using Emby Connect. I’ve tried restarting server but it still doesn’t work.

I’ve submitted a diagnostic with the code TMXW2 and got an email back saying it was ticket #142308

Thanks