Cannot jailbreak ATV 2

This ATV 2 (was formerly jailbroken) model nr. MC572NF/A with software 6.2.1 on it installed refuses to jailbreak. When I use Seasonpass I get the message that there are critical errors and seasonpass stopsWindows finds device in DFU but while uploading iBECk66apRelesase.dfu gives error entering DFU mode device not supported

Same problem here.

Same problem. Did someone was able to solve it ???

Update:
Windows finds device in DFU but while uploading iBECk66apRelesase.dfu gives error entering DFU mode device not supported

Exactly the same for me. I have tried on Windows and get the same error message that the device is not supported. I mostly try on OSX platforms. I only have a recent iTunes on all platforms though, and wonder whether this is the home of the problem. When using the latest OSX release and latest iTunes on it, I get the same error message as on latest Windows and iTunes: Device not supported. On earlier OSX platforms I get stuck at " failed to reset USB count."

Hi All,

I’ve read multiple posts regarding this error and I have yet to find a solution. I definitely have an ATV2 (720p capable only, and I’ve matched up the model number to confirm). I’ve tried multiple USB cables, tried every combination of plugging/unplugging USB/power at different intervals throughout the install process, tried it on both MAC and PC, nothing works. I did note that on PC I get this DFU error, but on MAC it just keeps sitting there waiting, even though I am in DFU mode.

Does anyone have any tips for getting this ATV2 jailbroken? Close to giving up…

Capture

TIA!!!

I’m having the same problem.
Any ideas yet how to solve this?

Windows 10: error entering DFU mode: This device is not supported by Seas0npass.
Mac Catalina: Nothing happens when pressing Play/Pause and MENU for 7 seconds, tried using with/without powercable and with different micro usb cables.

Apple TV 1378