I can’t use my subscription.
What happens when you click on “Restore”?
After clicking restore, the icon shake, there no response.
You may want to try this.
- Remove the currently installed Infuse app from your device.
- Sign out of the App Store through Settings > iTunes and App Store.
- Restart your device.
- Sign in to the App Store through Settings > iTunes and App Store.
- If using a subscription, ensure this appears as active in Settings > iTunes and App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions.
- Re-download Infuse from the App Store, and your Pro features should automatically be restored.
It’s still useless. I’ve tried. Is it a bug in ios15 beta?
It may be, why are you still on the beta of iOS15?
I’ll quit the beta and try it
Still not, it can’t be used on MAC, Apple TV and iPhone
My question is the same as this. I also asked Apple customer service
Are you (or have you in the past) switching between different Apple IDs on this device? 99% of the issues like this we see are in cases where different Apple IDs are being used, and this confuses the App Store when trying to restore purchases.
To resolve this, it’s best to follow these steps.
- Remove the currently installed Infuse app (this is important)
- Sign out of the App Store
- Restart your device
- Sign back into the App Store
- Confirm your Infuse subscription shows as active in the App Store
- Re-download Infuse from the App Store
- Tap the Restore button the purchase prompt (if it appears)
Also, if you’re participating the in the beta, be sure you are downloading the app from the App Store and not from TestFlight. Activating Pro in the betas is done differently.
I follow your steps, but I still can’t.It can’t be used on my iphone, Apple TV and MAC
It looks like you clicked the year subscription first before you clicked restore. I believe you should not click anything after the new install except the restore.
Can you find out what the reason is? I think it’s a bug
Or can you help me refund and I’ll re subscribe?
please help me!
Is there anyone to help solve the problem?