can not connect to iTunes anymore

I can not connect to iTunes anymore, tried reinstalling resetting, home sharing all and nothing, any suggestions?

Mac OS 10.7.2

ATV2 with latest firecore installed.

Thanks

My ATV2 restarts when I try to access “Movies” or TV Shows" in the main menu.

I can no longer buy or rent stuff through itunes or watch the stuff i bought with the ATV2.

Have all the latest updates installed.

Have you by any chance used Overflow to hide any menu items? I got those symptoms when I used Overflow to hide the Internet menu. Unhiding it fixed it for me.

Same issue here as well. Any solutions yet as i have come across nothing and am unable to restore my ATV

Same issue here as well. Any solutions yet as i have come across nothing and am unable to restore my ATV

I will re install and try not using the overflow, see what it does.

will post later on here.

Same problem here.  I have to unplug AT2 to get iTunes working again.  Every time I use media player it stops iTunes from working. 

Ok, it has to do with home sharing I guess.

I can send video from iTunes to ATV but not from the ATV, internet and media player are working, reset homesharing, but no luck, tried suggestions here but still no luck iTunes just gone.  

:frowning:

I unplugged AT2 and plugged it back in, then I turned off the screen saver and it all seems to work; the media player and iTunes.  I am not sure it is is by change or not. We will see.