Can I update?

Hi guys I was just wondering if now I can update my Atv2 to the latest firmware and do the same with my ATV flash



Don’t update, wait till FireCore update their home page for safe jail breaking new firmware.


I resume the same question now.

Can I update my ATV2 to the latest version and then my ATV Flash?


Are you saying that it is unsafe to jailbreak at the moment?