Can I Still Run 5.3

Hi im on 4.3 and what to update to 5.3 using itunes, Or As Apple Updated to a newer verson

Thanks

I just redid an AppleTV 2 just a few days ago. 5.3 is still alive. I restored it in Itunes to the newest ios and then ran Seas0n Pass which then downgraded it back to 5.3, Sweet!

Downside is that all of the Repositories that do not like XBMC Gotham, I was updated straight to Gotham. Funny thing. My other Appletv was updated to Gotham from Frodo. The Apps that worked under Frodo, work under Gotham. Going straight to Gotham was not so fun when I see all of the Incompatible apps in the Repo's including Navi-X whenever it rises from the Phoenix. I have not checked yet but if I could have had the option to stay on Frodo until the Repositories were ready for Gotham, I would have stayed on Frodo.

[quote="jrb89728"]

I just redid an AppleTV 2 just a few days ago. 5.3 is still alive. I restored it in Itunes to the newest ios and then ran Seas0n Pass which then downgraded it back to 5.3, Sweet!

Downside is that all of the Repositories that do not like XBMC Gotham, I was updated straight to Gotham. Funny thing. My other Appletv was updated to Gotham from Frodo. The Apps that worked under Frodo, work under Gotham. Going straight to Gotham was not so fun when I see all of the Incompatible apps in the Repo's including Navi-X whenever it rises from the Phoenix. I have not checked yet but if I could have had the option to stay on Frodo until the Repositories were ready for Gotham, I would have stayed on Frodo.

[/quote]

You can go back to Frodo... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niBFGaYBkXg&list=TLr6wRRERimMg0moFwQ67ZQq2U_zHdeKsX&noredirect=1

Worked great! I missed FRODO. Funny the website said welcome to Eden. I checked my settings. I'm on 12.3 FRODO. Very nice thanks