Can I see all my shows separated by season, instead of everything under a single folder?

I’m sorry in advance if this is something that has been asked previously. I wanted to know if there’s a way to have the interface present all seasons of a show by themselves when all video files are put inside a single folder…

Whan I have video files for different seasons of a show all inside one folder, Infuse presents them all behind a dull folder icon like this:

In order to force Infuse to present every season individually, a workaround is to separate the video files into their own folders.

I was wondering if there’s a (global or per-folder/per-show) setting to have Infuse present seasons separately even when all the files are put in a single folder.

Thanks in advance.

You’re going to get better results if you keep the seasons in their own folders in the series folder like this.

I have to admit I didn’t think to gather all “season” folders inside a “series” folder. I thought I had to avoid getting the folder structure too deep…

Thank you very much! :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.