Before the most recent update, I didn’t seem to have this issue. But I’ve been forced to fix a lot of entries that had already been corrected and now I notice a lot of this.
The problem is that this format for a folder…
Social Network, The
…is not detected properly. Infuse fails to identify the movie and when I edit the metadata “The Social Network” is not a suggestion (there are no suggestions).
If I manually type in “Social Network”, it will offer me the correct suggestion - The Social Network (2010).
I don’t see a consistent pattern for this problem. For example, I noticed that it correctly identified 2/3 titles in a trilogy. They are all originally from DVD, so the folders simply have a VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS, underneath. I don’t know why it failed to detect one.