[BUG] Folders reorder after every open/close operation

I have a TV ‘favourite’ from a NAS share with approximately 150 subfolders.
My folders are set to be displayed alphabetically but they are not. I suspect that part of the problem is that the first folder is for a British TV show called 'Allo 'Allo!. Perhaps the fact that the first folder opens with a ’ is enough to throw off the ordering?
Regardless, this is what happens: I scroll around and find what I’m interested in watching, open it, then if I go back (press ) the folder I just viewed drops to the end of the list and all the others rearrange around where it was. It makes for a visually jarring moment and also throws off the intuitiveness of the experience since none of the icons remain in the place you last saw them.

This seems to be another report of sorting issues others have seen. It appears that once you have complete metadata for a TV series, then that series drops to the end of the list (which is very inconvenient as those are the ones you are most likely to want to watch next time in). This is why going into a TV series for the first time has this effect as at that point infuse fathers metadata for that series. Once the re-ordering has happened it seems to be stable so at least you can get to a steady-state position. Hopefully getting the display order improved is a focus for future releases.