Bug反馈——媒体库问题 / Bug Feedback - Media Library Issues

如果A电视剧有4K和1080P版本,我同时把这两个版本的电视剧放进阿里云盘,然后回到infuse刷新媒体库,此时媒体库中存在A电视剧的4K和1080P版本。
但若我把1080P版本删除,再回到infuse重新刷新媒体库,此时还存在1080P版本的A电视剧且此A电视剧看不了还删不掉。

infuse版本为7.7.1 iPadOS

Translation: If there are 4K and 1080P versions of TV series A, I put both versions of TV series into Aliyun disk, and then go back to infuse to refresh the media library, then there are 4K and 1080P versions of TV series A in the media library.
But if I delete the 1080P version, and then go back to infuse to refresh the media library, there is still a 1080P version of TV series A, and I can’t watch TV series A and can’t delete it.

Infuse version is 7.7.1 iPadOS.

If you delete an item directly from Aliyun Drive there may be a delay before Infuse sees this. However, the item should be removed once Infuse has had a chance to complete its library scan. You can view the progress for this in Infuse > Settings > Library.

Additionally, if you use Infuse to delete remote items the item will be removed from Infuse immediately. The ability to delete remote files is disabled by default, but you can enable this feature by switching on the ‘File Management’ option found in Infuse > Settings > General.

如果直接从阿里云硬盘删除项目,Infuse 可能会延迟看到。不过,一旦 Infuse 有机会完成库扫描,该项目就会被删除。您可以在 Infuse > 设置 > 库中查看进度。

此外,如果使用 Infuse 删除远程项目,该项目将立即从 Infuse 中删除。删除远程文件的功能默认是禁用的,但您可以通过打开 Infuse > 设置 > 常规中的 "文件管理 "选项来启用该功能。