buffering issues

i’ve installed 4.14 and all the updates and plugin
and have boxee alpha and xbmc
and on my boxee i play navi-x and when i go to watch shows and clips it plays without any problems
smooth and staight threw but when i try watching a full movie it always buffers every few minutes.
Im on wifi with wireless n and im wondering anyone have this issues and also would it be an issue
with the internet like my provider or can it be to many people are streaming from the same server and
are watching the same movie as me .
any way to fix this issue
im goona try doing a factory reset and install 4.15
thanks for the help

What type of files are you attempting to play? Are these movies streamed over the internet, or local content you own?

I have this issue, as do a number of other people from what I can see on various forums.  ironBill from Navi-X cautions that it most likely has to do with issues with any given server, such as traffic and capcity.  I tend to experience it with HBO shows a lot, whereas other TV  streams such as NBC and AMC seem to work fine.  And strangely enough full movies seem to work for me.  Some say that if you play a file from the same source that works, the other one straightens out when you go back to it.  This makes no sense to me, but you might want to try it just the same.  I think IronBill is right, in that there will be an espisode of a tv show that just won't play for me without buffering every 10 seconds or so, then all of a sudden on another day and time it suddenly plays.

I have this issue, as do a number of other people from what I can see on various forums.  ironBill from Navi-X cautions that it most likely has to do with issues with any given server, such as traffic and capcity.  I tend to experience it with HBO shows a lot, whereas other TV  streams such as NBC and AMC seem to work fine.  And strangely enough full movies seem to work for me.  Some say that if you play a file from the same source that works, the other one straightens out when you go back to it.  This makes no sense to me, but you might want to try it just the same.  I think IronBill is right, in that there will be an espisode of a tv show that just won't play for me without buffering every 10 seconds or so, then all of a sudden on another day and time it suddenly plays.

http://forums.boxee.tv/showpost.php?p=168444&postcount=803

Here is a troubleshooting guide for buffering issues I made for Navi-X. Read it thorougly and this should help you.

iRoNBiLL