I am having a persistent buffering issues, more frequently when running high bitrate content like 4K remux file. The video plays for a few minutes at a time and then needs to buffers for a few seconds constantly. Sometimes it randomly happens towards the end of a movie, then persists.
The issue usually starts after pausing a video and then resuming, or when waking up the ATV from sleep. Force closing Infuse and starting again does not work, but restarting the ATV usually resolves the issue although this is an annoyance to have to do daily.
- Infuse - latest version (issue has been occurring for a few months)
- Windows 10 with SMB share - latest updates applied
- Windows Server is connected over a gigabit connection with a CAT7 cable
- ATV is connected wirelessly and sits next to the router
- The router runs consistently at +400mbps over a Wifi AC and 5Ghz connection when running speed tests a few meters from the device.