Big mkv files

hello, I bought infuses pro, and I see all the videos except large mkv files. They do not appear in the list of movies on the apple tv 4. I do not understand why . Can you help me please ? Thank you !

What’s the name of the file? Also what’s your definition of a ‘large’ mkv file? The largest MKV I have is my 40GB Avatar 3D rip, and it shows up in Infuse just fine, but it does play stuttering though :frowning:

Here quelques’un films that does not work and their size :

Infini.mkv 4.5 Go
Transcendence.mkv 4.8 Go
The.walk.mkv 5.7 Go
Don Jon.mkv 4.6 Go

Try adding the year to the filename, like so:
Transcendence (2014).mkv
The Walk (2015).mkv
Don Jon (2013).mkv

I added the years but it did not work.

Infini.mkv 4.5 Go
Transcendence.mkv 4.8 Go
The.walk.mkv 5.7 Go
Don Jon.mkv 4.6 Go

Try taking out the numbers and the word “Go” along with putting the year in, They could be throwing things off…

Mort…

The size is not in the file name, I’ve put here to indicate only the size of the file. I tried with Transcendence.mkv and Transcendence (2014).mkv and it does not work in the two cases. Thank you for your help !

It should work fine, I have mkv files 20-30gb in size and they get identified fine in infuse…

Whatever your problem is It’s got nothing to do with file size.

try a piece of software called the Renamer and use that to rename your film. then see if its picked up. Most of my films are mkV’s and i dont have any issues.

Also if your finding your film stutterring a bit then check your network settings. i’ve found using the 5g connection on my router has stopped all the stuttering issues. or you could use cat 5 or 6 cabling stright into your router?