beta 4 download

Hey guys in my download section i still see 2010 for the version?were do i download beta4??

i i updated my machine this week..it crasht so i updated with the new 4.2.1...

is there a jb yet?

the updates appeared in the Maintenance menu on the ATV 2.

The download links found in your account will always point to the most current version.

If you're already running aTV Flash (black) you can update through the Maintenance --> Manage Extras menu.

ok cool its just because the date was superold..thx!

hello,

I applied the new season ticket, I tried to upload the last version of apple tv black but I cannot see any maintenance button or something like that in order to download the beta 4.

what shall I check to be sure that eveything has been done correctly please with the jailbreak

fred

This is not a solution Fred, but I experienced the same thing. I was running beta3 on 4.2.1 and I did update CouchSurfer Pro, etc from Manage Extras but wasn't sure about the beta4 update.

I made the mistake of thinking that I could do a fresh Jailbreak to use beta4 and iOS 4.3 and all would be good - but I just receive a the following error now:

Sorry, the installer could not install Maintenance (Error 8.100).

So be careful if you try to reinstall

hi Adrianamos,

thx for your support. then I will try to make a complete reset and try apply another jailbreak from courchsurfer etc... no ?

for your information I have windows that means until now I have not been able to use any beta version before :)

let me know if you have any new experience or idea

thx again

then,

I made a new installation of the seasonpass... but I receive an error from itunes during it restores the apple tv, error 21 !

if anyone else gets an idea feel free to tell me ;-) I would appreciate a lot

then I spent now around more than 8 hours and the final status is after the jailbreak, I'm just able to see the apple on the screen for 10 seconds and after nothing, black screen.

I restored the APTV2 to the orignal program.

I need help please

fred

what happens with the tethered boot when I update via Maintenance?

I tried it: now my atv hangs. And if I restart it, it hangs again.

I'm thinking of disconnecting from power, but I have to do the complete tethered boot process again, right?

[quote="frédéricd.2296"]

then I spent now around more than 8 hours and the final status is after the jailbreak, I'm just able to see the apple on the screen for 10 seconds and after nothing, black screen.

I restored the APTV2 to the orignal program.

I need help please

fred

[/quote]

Hi Fred,

same problem I had – I guess you have disconnected your aTV after jb, tethering boot (if necessary) and installing aTV flash, right? If so, you need to do the tethered boot process again.

Regards

Andi

Right, the current jailbreak is tethered. Unfortunately this means you will need to repeat the tethered boot process anytime your AppleTV loses power.

how can I get beta 4 if the version 3 is nolonger active? It says I don't have the latest version of Atv flash. where do I go from here?

never mind someone must have added the file in my account

thanks guys!!!

You can download Beta4 using the links in your account.

Your download links will always point to the most current version.

I cleaned/restored my aTV and started the JB again (Seas0nPass), did the tethered boot: everything is fine!

Tried to install aTV flash (black) and got the "maintenance error 8.100)" as described in other threads.

So actually I stopped installation and work with the original aTV2 menu... but I'd love to work wih aTV flash (black) as a few days ago (before I updated).

Is the "maintenance error" solved or is there another possibility to pass the installation process of aTV flash (black)?

Andreas

and the beta4 I downloaded yesterday evening (Monday) works fine. The "Maintenance error 8.100" I had before didn't appear again and installation was succesfull.

Thanx

andreas