Best version of ATV FLASH??

Can you please state what version of atv flash you’re using and why?

I currently have the latest version and it crashes (goes back to apple screen) most of time when i try to exit atv files or nito and when i play certain movies in xbmc. I have NEVER had this problem before and would like to know the best version of the flash. Thanks
(HEAVY XBMC USER)

It seems that once Apple went to 2.2 they changed things that caused a lot of problems with video and audio playback. I really liked AppleTV 2.1 with aTV Flash 3.3.1, but I’m not sure if updates to XBMC, Boxee, and the Launcher work on AppleTV 2.1.

Is it possible to install AppleTV 2.1 firmware on an AppleTV that came with 2.2 or 2.3 firmware installed originally?

You can find the PDF here, it is not for the faint of heart though. http://forum.atvflash.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=520

well what is the most reliable with the latest apple 2.3 fimrware?
thanx for the prompt responses…

(I personally like XBMC with the older versions, you could skip through a movie FAST by pressing the up buttom, now up and down are for volume and it takes 4EVA to go through a movie, I now have to open the menu which is the enter button rather than the “menu” button and choose to fast foward 32x…like the old way much much better.)

And does anyone know how to have a split movie show up as 1 movie? for example…some divx downloads are cd1, cd2, some of my movies are seen as one, others are separate, so its like I have 2 of the same movie. I do have treat stacks as 1 file, but doesnt seem to resolve issue. (IN XBMC)

Thanx

I generally use VisualHub to put files together, see picture below. VisualHub is no longer made though, you might be able to find it online somewhere.