Behaviour inconsistent between apps

There’s is a difference between behaviour in the Apple TV app and the iOS app.

In the Apple TV version in my TV section, all series that have only 1 season shows the poster on the series folder and on the 1 season folder.
If the series contains more than 1 season then the series folder doesn’t show the poster/artwork but all the season folders in it do show the artwork.
On iOS all series show the artwork no matter whether they have 1 season or more.

Also on Apple TV the alphabetical order of series are messed up. All the series with only 1 season are push to the bottom after all the series with more than 1 season I.e.

Series A
    Season 1
    Season 2
Series B
    Season 1
    Season 2
Series C
    Season 1
    Season 2
Series BB
    Season 1

How can I fix all this?

Thanks

For the shows that show up at the end of the alpha list with only one season, if you put the episodes for that one season in a folder labeled “Season 01” (or what ever the correct season number is) it will correctly alphabetize that series. When you have a series folder with episodes inside without having season folders to separate them it will throw things off.

Even if it’s just one episode, make a season folder for it with the correct season number inside the series folder and it will fix this.

Thanks I’ll give it a go.

This may help to clarify a bit, even if you only have a single episode of a show follow this example for it with the correctly labeled season folder.

Trying it now. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks so much. You’re a genius. This has solved all the issues I detailed above. I’ve just changed to use season folders for all series and now artwork is displayed and everything is alphabetical. THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Glad it did what you wanted.

Thank you for getting me to go back on a few I had procrastinated on fixing and getting them corrected. :wink: