BD folders // Custom covers, multiple films on one disc, Favourites

First of all… I totally love the new update - all my BD folders play smoothly now.

I do have a few questions though:

1. I used to store a folder.jpg to have my own custom cover for the folder. How do I get that back as some films have many versions and I would like the cover to reflect that specific version.
  2. How do I access a film if there are two films on one BD disc/folder? Same goes for all the extra material. I used to browse down and play the file but that is no longer an option.
  3. Any chance you would add the favourite folder again? I seem to remember that I could enable that folder and then chose “add to favourites” on each film.
  4. I have some folder where the films are sorted from 1-200. Will it be possible in the future to sort a specific folder numerically?

That’s all and again, ace program!

1. The folder.jpg override option is still there, though this will not be available when connecting via UPnP/DLNA. If you’re using one of these I’d recommend switching to one of the other options.

2. Alternate ‘titles’ can be selected through the Video tab of the Playback Menu (swipe down while a video is playing).

3. You can add Favorites through Infuse > Settings > Shares > Share Name

4. Infuse will default to sorting by titles, but you can select from a few other options in the Infuse > Settings > Sort By menu.