"Bad Url" Message With aTV Flash and Seasonpass

Does anyone else always get a “bad url” message on their jailbroken apple tv? It also won’t play flash after I purchased the atv flash software and I don’t know how to fix it. Thanks for the help.

apple tv does not support flash content. nor is this a feature of the aTVflash software, despite the name.

there are no browsers that support it for aTV either, to my knowledge.

So why did I buy this software?

the only explanation i can come up with here is that you clearly lack the ability to read.

aTVflash is a software package for jailbroken apple tvs, which adds a bunch of different features. nowhere does it say that one of these features is flashplayer support.

Ok smartass… I saw a YouTube video that said it played flash videos. I have also seen YouTube videos where it shows adobe flash is installed. You’ll have to forgive me because I am new to this. That is why I am on the support forum. So what does Atv Flash do then?

The capabilities of ATV Flash (Black) for the ATV2 are well described in the Firecore description at http://www.firecore.com/atvflash-black

The You Tube vido you were watching was probably talking about ATV Flash for the ATV1. That did include Flash support as one if it’s features as it was easy to implement since the ATV1 was Intel based.

Ok I see. Well does anyone know how to watch live sport streams without adobe flash? Every time I try it says I need Adobe Flash.