Auto-Select Next Episode

When I finish watching an episode, I would expect to be taken to the next episode instead of landing back on the episode I just watched. Say I navigate to a show, it highlights the most recent unwatched episode. When I play this episode and it ends, it takes me back to this same episode again so if I hit Play, I will be rewatching the same episode again. Can the screen refresh automatically when the episode is over to highlight the next episode instead? If I leave the season screen and navigate back, it correctly highlights the next episode. It would be nice if this happened automatically when the current episode ends.

15 Likes

When playing an episode from the pre playback screen, once the episode ends it returns to the same episode info in the pre playback screen. Shouldn’t it move to the next episode?

2 Likes

Seconded

Moved to a currently running suggestion for this.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

1 Like

The thing is I think that this was how it worked in v6? So it should be a bug fix not a suggestion

Nope, I’m running 6 right now and that’s how it works in 6. It comes back to the one you just watched.

Ah, my mistake then.

1 Like

Add function, that move “cursor” to next episode, after previous episode is ended, so when I press play, next episode will start playing.

I moved your post to a currently running thread for this suggestion.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

Too bad I can only add one like :slight_smile:

:roll_eyes: :see_no_evil:

I added one for you :+1:t2:
Anyways for me since I have hide spoilers on it is nice to see what it says after I watched something, wouldn’t want it to advance in that case, but for something I’ve already watched that would be fine.

1 Like

When I got throu my library and tv shows, often I mark episodes as watched. Right after that, it would be very timesaving, if Infuse would go to the next episode automatically.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Auto select beta

This has been added in today’s 7.0.5. update. Infuse will now auto-select the next episode when the previous episode is finished.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like