audio sync issues with xvid and MOV files

I’ve been having tons of trouble lately with XVID encoded movies on aTV Black and Infuse 2.2 (I bought pro) on an iPad 3, I have tried these files in VLC and QuickTime and they sync up just fine. The only players having issue with them is media player and Infuse. 

I was going to attempt to reinstall aTV black but I can’t even download the old installers as it says my subscription has run out. x264 videos still work just fine on both, its just xvid AVI and MOV containers showing issues.

[quote="natemc"] I've been having tons of trouble lately with XVID encoded movies on aTV Black and Infuse 2.2 (I bought pro) on an iPad 3, I have tried these files in VLC and QuickTime and they sync up just fine. The only players having issue with them is media player and Infuse.    I was going to attempt to reinstall aTV black but I can't even download the old installers as it says my subscription has run out. x264 videos still work just fine on both, its just xvid AVI and MOV containers showing issues. [/quote]

Same here, I can't play avi files using the xvid codec, Infuse gives an error saying the ATV can't play that kind of movie file.