Audio Clipping on ATV to HomePod's

I have a few personal Indian Blu-Ray’s Remuxed (some with DTS-HD MA and some with PCM), when playing on my Apple TV 4K and outputting the audio to Homepod, the audio clips pretty badly. I mostly just hear crackles. I am not sure if this is just me or anyone else experiencing the issue. I can upload a sample file if needed!

If you’re able to send in a sample we’d love to take a look.

Just uploaded the file and sent an email!

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue. Crackling sounds in HomePods when using Infuse. Most often in movie scenes with music, including the opening scene of Trolls World Tour and many scenes in Frozen 2.

Thanks for the reports and samples here! :slight_smile:

We’ve managed to track down what is going on in this case, and are hoping to have an update ready to submit to Apple next week.

Thank you for the update! I truly appreciate the Infuse Team’s dedication to improving their software!

Sounds great. Thanks!

We believe we have resolved this, and we’re submitting 6.6.3 to Apple today.

If anyone would like to take 6.6.3 for a spin early, you can join the 6.6.3 TestFlight group here.

1 Like

I have no possibility to test it right now, but if anyone who did experienced the problem is able to tell if its gone - i would appreciate that!

A fix for this issue is available in 6.6.3 which is now available on the App Store! :smiley:

Thanks for your patience.