aTVFlash installed but not working properly

Everytime I go through the menus and are looking at Photos, Podcast, Utube , websites, or whatever as i start to enter a search or just begin to browse the aTV blanks out and the Apple logo appears and reset back to the main menu again and i have to start over. Please help me with this,

It is impossible to use if this is what I get for my 50.00 then no thanks

Sorry for the problems you are having. It looks like you are experiencing the problems that relate to the Media Cloud plugin. This plugin runs into conflicts with certain networking devices. We have a fix for it, and it will be released in a new software version later this week.

Sorry for the problems you are having. It looks like you are experiencing the problems that relate to the Media Cloud plugin. This plugin runs into conflicts with certain networking devices. We have a fix for it, and it will be released in a new software version later this week.

Thanks for the quick reply I will uninstall the ATVFlash and wait for the fix.

Greg

Same issue with media cloud not working - all it does, when selected, is show me a large icon of an apple tv on the left hand side and what looks like a flame icon - entitled AZUREUS and the word “root” but does nothing else.
Both Nito and Saffire hang my ATV when selected.
The WORST THING OF ALL IS THAT I HAVE TO PAY MORE MONEY TO THE PROVIDER OF THE UPNP MEDIA SERVER SOFTWARE IN ORDER TO GET ANY STREAMING DONE which is what apple tv does on its own without spending £ 75 - english DO WE KNOW WHEN THE MEDIA CLOUD FIX WILL BE RELEASED

When do you expect the update to be released

Greg

Hoping to get it out by the end of business on Friday. That may turn into Monday morning though :frowning:

[quote="“applecorellc”"]

Hoping to get it out by the end of business on Friday. That may turn into Monday morning though :([/quote]

Thank’s Looking forward to re-flashing my ATV

Greg

Hoping to get it out by the end of business on Friday. That may turn into Monday morning though :([/quote]

Thank’s Looking forward to re-flashing my ATV

Greg[/quote]

What is the latest, Will I be contacted or do I need to keep checking back

Still trying to get it out today. If you are signed up for our newsletter, you will be automatically notified.

Just flashed my aTV last week and also found that “couch surfer” hangs the aTV as well. Is there a fix for this problem? Will the new software you are mentioning fix this? Basically want to use the aTV to surf a site like Pandora.com Does it need flash support? or other plugin? So far, lots of work and $50 buck for something not quite usable yet. Please help.

Flash support is not enabled by default. You can see info on enabling it at:

http://www.applecorellc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53

[quote="“applecorellc”"]

Still trying to get it out today. If you are signed up for our newsletter, you will be automatically notified.[/quote]

I am getting a new wireless router today and you said the problem seems to be network related do you think that 3.0 might work with my new router? if not what is the latest, it’s been over a week since i bought this and I would like to begin to use it.

Still trying to get it out today. If you are signed up for our newsletter, you will be automatically notified.[/quote]

I am getting a new wireless router today and you said the problem seems to be network related do you think that 3.0 might work with my new router? if not what is the latest, it’s been over a week since i bought this and I would like to begin to use it.[/quote]

It may solve your problem, it may not. We’ve seen a lot of routers that cause conflicts, and many that don’t. The Media Cloud problem does not affect everyone.

The update was pushed back a bit. 7/8 is the new release date.

Announcement is here:
http://www.applecorellc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76