I have a problem with SMB at my ATV4. It used to work fine and NFS/SMB was at Favorites. When I trying to connect via SMB I have connection problem.
- I don’t change any preferences at my NAS
- Firewall disabled
- Tried to restart ATV, reinstall Infuse [NOK]
- Tried disable iCloud Sync [NOK]
-Tried to connect from MBP via SMB with same credential [OK]
- Tried to connect via SMB from iPhone (Infuse) [OK]
- Tried to connect via SMB from iPad (Infuse) [OK]
So even after I added SMB favorites from iPhone/iPad it will appears at ATV but still have a problem with connection.
- router - rebooted
- NAS - rebooted
- ATV - restarted
tvOS - 14.0.2
Infuse 6 - last version