[ATV4] Latest Infuse 6 App (Pro) - Cloud Options Missing

Hi,

I have an Apple TV 4K myself where I run the Infuse 6 app with a Pro subscription. I have it hooked up to my 2TB Google Drive account to listen to music and play video/movie files etc.

I just installed Infuse 6 as well on an older Apple TV 4, same Pro subscription. The ATV4 and the app are uptodate, but for some reason it is not showing me an option in settings to connect to cloud servers (google drive, dropbox, mega, etc.). Just local networks “share”. This is so bizarre. Screenshot: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Any ideas?

Infuse App is 6.6.3 on both apple tvs

Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, pCloud, Yandex.Disk, and MEGA streaming services are available on the Apple TV, however the connection must be first made on iOS.

Once this is done, the saved share will sync automatically over to the Apple TV (as long as you are logged in with the same Apple ID, with iCloud Drive enabled, and iCloud Sync enabled in Infuse on both devices).

A bit more info on this can be found here.

Thank you for yout time!

The app and subcription is purchased with the same apple ID. The icloud is also exactly the same email address. However, the Google Drive simply does not show up on the Apple TV 4.

Any further suggestions?

In your picture it looks like iCloud Sync is turned off.

This will need to be on in order for the saved cloud shares you created on iOS to sync over to the Apple TV.

@ James and all:

I fixed that. I re-installed the app on my ATV4 with the same apple ID. The pro subscription is active and I turn Icloud Sync on on all devices with the same Icloud ID. This is becoming really frustrating…

It was no issue at all on my brand new ATV4K but the older ATV4 at my small apartment is not doing as intended…

A few more things…

1. Verify the version of Infuse on the problematic Apple TV by scrolling to the bottom of Infuse > Settings
  2. Navigate to Settings > Users and Accounts > Default User and ensure the iCloud ID matches the iCloud ID used on other devices (this can be different than the App Store ID