… when trying f.e. to open:
I have browsed through the forum but could not find any hint except that there might be “too much data” involved in that stream.
ATVFlash v. 3.6.4
installed: Flash Player, Flip4Mac, QT plugin, mplayer,
Thanks for any feedback.
EDIT 10/13: I also tried http://mediathek-video.br-online.de/o16/br/b7/player/public/b7mediathek.html?bccode=bfs using aTV Flash Internet app - with the same result: Finder is rebooting. Also the Firefox application cannot display the stream (windows stays empty, Finder reboots after leaving Firefox)
Adobe Flash may not have been properly enabled. There is a guide for doing this here:
Thank you for answering.
- I used Pacifists “Open Apple Install Discs” on my old Mac OSX upgrade (Tiger) DVD.
- When extracting the file “CoreAudioKit.framework” I end up with a folder rather than a file which contains 1 alias (exec) file “Core Audio Kit”, 1 alias folder “Resources” and one folder “Versions”
- I moved the CoreAudioKit.framework folder to the Documents Folder on AppleTV.
- Although I had installed Flash priorly I again navigated to Maintenance > Install Extras and selected Adobe Flash
- A screen appeared saying something like "Dependencies installed, restart Finder? - Yes.
- Still - when navigating with CouchSurfer to the stream URL the Finder reboots (although it seems it takes him a little longer than before)
Is there anything I missed?
Kind regards, Axel
PS: Sorry - I did miss that there is a related thread in the support forum I have copied this post there: http://forum.atvflash.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1857