ATV Flash Application Not Working

I’ve recently downgraded my ATV to 2.1 and would like to reinstall nitoTV in the hopes that my networking problems may be solved. I’ve tried both ATV Flash 3.3.2 and 3.3.4 and neither application lets me create the patchstick. I’m told that ATV Flash cannot connect to the Internet or that the app is out of date and I should download the latest version.

Obviously I’m connected to the net. And 3.3.4 is the latest version. I was able to create the 3.3.4 patchstick a few days ago and have changed nothing on my system. Any idea what might be going on? Why has ATV Flash patchstick creation suddenly stopped working?

Thanks in advance for any help!

You’ll need 3.3.1 for use on the 2.1 Apple TV software. Send an email and we’ll send a link for this version.

http://www.atvflash.com/contact.php

Thanks. I got it and it worked fine. Well, the patchstick creation anyway. Haven’t patched the ATV yet.

But what I don’t get is why my 3.3.2 and 3.3.4 images just stopped working? Nothing has changed on the Mac I use to create the patchsticks. The OSBoot image is the same. Yet 3.3.2 and 3.3.4 both say that I’m either not connected to the Internet or the version is out of date and I need to download the latest version. That’s the part I don’t understand.

Since I haven’t even put the patchstick in the AppleTV yet, the ATV version software shouldn’t matter at all. I should still be able to create 3.3.2 and 3.3.4 patchsticks on my Mac, right? I was able to create a 3.3.4 patchstick last week using the 3.3.4 aTV Flash image and the same OSBoot image I’ve used all along. But not this week.

I am also trying to downgrade from the current version(4.1.3) to 4.0.2 or 4.0.1 because of network issues.
When I run the atv Flash it says: “You are either not connected to the internet or the version is out of date.” Well, I know it’s out of date, it’s older the the current version. My computer is wired up to the internet.
Any help on this??