I have a question:
I have a Appletv (1g) and I am planing on buying the new one in a month.
I just found out about your software which make me want to buy this new atv instead of the boxee box to play my mkv from a NAS.
So I wanted to test this software on my "old" AppleTV.
1) For the moment I have xbmc installed on my AppleTV. What happens if I install AtvFlash on it, will xbmc be deleted? Do I need to reinstall xbmx with the Patchstick again after installing ATV Flash?
2) If I buy Atv Flash now for AppleTV (1G) to I have to repay for ATVFlash (black) afterwards?
3) Do mkv files play smoothly on AppleTV (1g) with atvflash? Because xbmc cannot manage them without CrystalHD card
4) Anybody having experience with ATVFlash and Buffalo linkstation NAS compatibility?
5) Do the streaming between NAS and AppleTV works via WIFI when atvflash is installed in order to play avi and mkv files?
Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work