Atv 2 version 5.1.1 (5433)

Hi guys/girls help required please. I am new to the forum so please bare with me. I already have one aTV 2 which is jailbroken and has aTV flash and all add on’s running ok. I have just purchased another atv2 gen 2 with Apple TV software version 5.1.1 (5433) on it for a different room. When I try to jailbreak using seas0nPass I get the following apple message ‘The Apple TV “Apple TV” could not be restored. This device isn’t eligible for the requested build.’ I am trying to jailbreak it using the same macbook pro i used to do the other aTV. I have had a look through the forum and presume its because Apple now only sign the latest firmware, is there anything i can try to resolve this problem?

you can’t jailbreak yet due to new ios released couple of days ago and Apple has stop signing in older firmware…unless some one can come up way to by pass signing in process via itune

Great that’s all I need! Don’t think its ever been jailbroken before this one so the only option then is  hope somebody cracks the latest version?