ATF Flash beta 3 Installer "Installation Failed" error message

Hello,

My ATV2 is running iOS 4.2.1.
I did jailbreak with greenpoison RC6 successfully.
I have troubles installing ATVFlash beta 3 :

1) if I run ATVFlash installer straight after jailbreak, the installer cannot connect to my ATV2

2) I I run ATVFlash installer after instaling cidya (from install software menu), the installer recognizes the ATV2, it keeps in "transferring files" mode for a long time (around 5 minutes) and then I get the following message :

*** Installation Failed. Sorry, the installer could not install. Maintenance (Error 8.100). Help! ***

Please note I tested both French and English language on the ATV2 setup.
Any thoughts ?

Thanks

Same happened to me today. After successfully jailbreaking my Apple TV 2 (ios 4.2.1) with GREENPOISON RC6.1, installation of aTVFlash beta 3 failed. My iMac presented the rolling circle for minutes and red letters appeared in the Force Quit menue.

Thanks

W

Hello,

My ATV2 is running iOS 4.2.1.
I did jailbreak with greenpoison RC6 successfully.
I have troubles installing ATVFlash beta 3 :

1) if I run ATVFlash installer straight after jailbreak, the installer cannot connect to my ATV2

2) I I run ATVFlash installer after instaling cidya (from install software menu), the installer recognizes the ATV2, it keeps in "transferring files" mode for a long time (around 5 minutes) and then I get the following message :

*** Installation Failed. Sorry, the installer could not install. Maintenance (Error 8.100). Help! ***

Please note I tested both French and English language on the ATV2 setup.
Any thoughts ?

Thanks

[/quote]